Looking for a Unique Holiday Gift?
How About a Museum Membership!
If you are tired of giving that same old tie, sweater or fruitcake, consider a unique gift through the Americans in Wartime Museum.
Give a gift of membership in the Museum by clicking here. The annual membership means you will receive updates about the Museum and its mission, an invitation to our annual open house and other special events, and a Museum memento. You will also help us advance our mission to honor the wartime service of American men and women.
Memberships range from $25 per year to $5,000, with a special $75 annual membership for families—a great holiday gift option. If you need a little extra incentive to give the gift of membership:
- Join the Museum or gift a membership between $25 and $2,500, and you will be entered in a drawing for a ride in one of our vintage military vehicles, for Museum merchandise and more.
- Join or donate at $2,500 or more, and you will automatically receive a ride in one of our vintage military vehicles—a rare opportunity in itself.
The Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization so check with your accountant to see if you can deduct your donation or gift to the Museum.
AMERICANS IN WARTIME MUSEUM
Honor. Educate. Inspire.
American history has been written in the lives of ordinary citizens who made extraordinary contributions to our nation.
- Their sacrifices have helped to preserve our nation’s freedoms and transform the world.
- Their service demonstrates the American values of duty, honor, courage, patriotism and sacrifice.
- Their compelling stories will serve as the foundation for a Museum experience unlike any other.
The Americans in Wartime Museum is dedicated to telling the remarkable stories of American men and women who served during wartime – in all branches of the military and on the home front, from World War I to the present. This uniquely American museum will bring our nation’s wartime stories to life through outdoor and indoor activities, authentic Landscapes of War, operational armor and aircraft, interactive multimedia programs, living history reenactments, an oral history recording studio, an array of public programs and galleries filled with thousands of artifacts. Visitors to the Museum will truly live the experience.